Mrs Funguin's Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Funguin
Admin
Mrs Funguin

Status
Infractions:
We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Left_bar_bleue0/0We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Empty
PostSubject: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:59 am

Hey Guys!
I'm glad that the last post was really useful to you!
This week we are very excited!
This post may be quite long, so you may need to click full reading.

WE ARE NOW PART OF THE ACME FOUNDATION!

What this means is that many forums are going to be working together to make each forum better! So think of it like Club Penguin. Disney is working with Club Penguin to make them better and help them.
You wont notice anything different. Just the logo on the right hand side to indentify us.

Nothing will change with The ACME Foundation. We just hope it will improve us abit.
Thanks for reading! We'd like to hear your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
https://mrsfunguin.board-directory.net
Sandystar45/Jane5553
Forum Member!
Forum Member!
Sandystar45/Jane5553

Status
Infractions:
We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Left_bar_bleue0/0We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 am

Waznt this EXACT SAME POST on mr funguin's homepage and fourms? And is my avatar ok for this? ( thats a little of topic but, yeah...) I'm sorta.... suspicious..
Back to top Go down
http://www.jane5553.wordpress.com
Digidave74
Forum Member!
Forum Member!

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:12 am

Cool new forums Mrs F.
Man, people have cool avatars.
Im amazed by them.
You two have cool avatars and many more.

And Jane or Sandystar, I'm sure Mr Funguin is happy that Mrs Funguin is doing the same post. She's only just created these forums so she will need a little help.
Back to top Go down
Sandystar45/Jane5553
Forum Member!
Forum Member!
Sandystar45/Jane5553

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:35 am

Call me both digdave. And ok.... i didnt know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jane5553.wordpress.com
Mrs Funguin
Admin
Mrs Funguin

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Yeah Razz He put that post there Lol.
Yes your avatar is fine. Just make sure that there is nothing that disturbs the young.
Back to top Go down
https://mrsfunguin.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!   We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION! Empty

Back to top Go down

We are now part of... THE ACME FOUNDATION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mrs Funguin's Official Forums :: Forum Stuff :: News/Announcements/General-
Jump to: